GDT: Game # 45 - New York Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets - 7pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
While I think the team has legitimate issues that are worth discussing, let's remember that we are on a back-to-back with a serious bug going through the team.

Let's try to be reasonable and not toxic.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
While I think the team has legitimate issues that are worth discussing, let's remember that we are on a back-to-back with a serious bug going through the team.

Well said, sir.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
They need to find a way to win this game. All I'm saying is, I don't get caught up in "WE SHOULD BE DESTROYING tHIS TEAMMM!!!"

I don't worry about that even without the illness.

It's a zero-sum league. Nobody gets destroyed.

The Ducks are the worst team in the league by all-strengths GF%, and they're being outscored about 4-2 on average. That's a one-goal game with an empty-netter.

The Rangers are 9th and our average output is 3-2. The Bruins are historically good and their average output is 4-2. The entire league is mostly close games.

Reactions: Hire Sather

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
They need to find a way to win this game. All I'm saying is, I don't get caught up in "WE SHOULD BE DESTROYING tHIS TEAMMM!!!"

I don't worry about that even without the illness.

It's a zero-sum league. Nobody gets destroyed.

The Ducks are the worst team in the league by all-strengths GF%, and they're being outscored about 4-2 on average. That's a one-goal game with an empty-netter.

The Rangers are 9th and our average output is 3-2. The Bruins are historically good and their average output is 4-2. The entire league is mostly close games.
We need to score some gosh dang goals. These 2-1 games give me aids. Idgaf if we give up 5 goals as long as we score 6. This an offensive wide open league now and we missed the memo

Reactions: DanielBrassard

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

our 5v5 sucks for a long time, non bug related

our effort has been abysmal, somehwat bug related... its not like we're know for attacking/moving our feet

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad