GDT: Game 44: Blackhawks @ Oilers - 7 PM - SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Poor Bob, was never a TV guy. In all seriousness though, are his eyes ok with the squinting? No disrespect meant at all I like Bob but he looks like he has to struggle to open his eyes
Maybe it's just the lighting when on camera. They always have bright lights on lol

Reactions: RattsSSV

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Poor Bob, was never a TV guy. In all seriousness though, are his eyes ok with the squinting? No disrespect meant at all I like Bob but he looks like he has to struggle to open his eyes
he should borrow John Shannons coke bottles.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
People often accuse me of being stoned or not getting sleep. A principal in junior high searched my locker then my shoes looking for weed haha! Some of us are heavy lidded!!

• Haha
Reactions: elmeroil

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Nuge quietly having an on game. Basically any line he's on looking good. KK switching lines around a bit. Holloway with Nuge looked good for a couple shifts. Something to try again. Holloway has looked good since coming back.

Pickard solid game including penalty shot save.
Kane looking really good 2 straight games as well. Also being physical.

Reactions: Vagabond

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Bob holding that microphone weird
Please explain

1706241338344.gif

People often accuse me of being stoned or not getting sleep. A principal in junior high searched my locker then my shoes looking for weed haha! Some of us are heavy lidded!!
Some of us hid our weed in our underwear band

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
This is exactly why McDrai should be used only in emergencies.

When there's urgency to the game they'll put pucks on net but when they're comfortable out there they can't help trying to globetrotter the other team.

(Also Sportnet+ seems especially behind tonight. Nice save on the penatly shot!)
Yup just gives excuses to coast the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad