GDT: Game 44: Blackhawks @ Oilers - 7 PM - SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
Separate McDrai. They have created nothing at even strength.

They've been brutal again tonight. To be honest, the last ten games their contributions have been minimal. Both guys are playing with a high level of indifference, turning pucks over, sticking to the perimeter, and trying to pass the puck into the back of the net. Both are shadows of their last year selves.

Reactions: kevy9999

dem

Mar 17, 2002
This winning streak is hiding some of the most uninspired boring ass hockey I’ve ever watched.

Thank god for the wins.. but woof

Reactions: OILLIO

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
A lot easier to not be depressed on an NHL salary. No offense to Zach just saying.
Depression has no status. I know a guy who is a multimillionaire with a nice family who is depressed and has been for 20 years.

You look at him and there is nothing he does not have. Nicw wife. Nice kids. Travels all of the time. Has nice cars.

What he doesn't have is happiness.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Poor Bob, was never a TV guy. In all seriousness though, are his eyes ok with the squinting? No disrespect meant at all I like Bob but he looks like he has to struggle to open his eyes

Reactions: oobga
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad