GDT: Game 44: Avs @ Sharks | Saturday, January 21st, 8:30pm MT | Just Another Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I really hate Joe Colbourne the hockey player

I really like Treliving as a GM and this is just another example why. So many people said Calgary was dumb for not offering a QO but there's a reason for that and it's showing. He's bad at hockey.

Grigo!!

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Can't complain about Grigorenko being first on the puck there. Want him to be hungry.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Grigorenko scores a goal. In classic Bednar fashion, that means he'll be scratched next game and come back playing 4C.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Tyutin you dumb ass. At least dump it back into the zone.

Avsblitzkrieg

May 1, 2016
Westminster
Considering the way that the Avs operate, it's pretty telling that this is in the open. Pretty good sign it's going to happen
which is essentially my point. Last year we heard it from the back channels. This year sakic said anyone but rants and Mack were available for the right pieces.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I really like our top two forward lines right now.

Unless they make a trade I really hope Bednar keeps them together for the next 5-10 games.

No one is completely useless and no one routinely kills the play (like Bourque or Iggy).

Really, really like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad