GDT: Game 44: Avs @ Sharks | Saturday, January 21st, 8:30pm MT | Just Another Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com

extralarge.png
extralarge.png

(13-29-1) --vs-- (28-16-2)

[fieldset=GOOD LUCK MARTY]

cut.jpeg

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=LOCATION: SAP CENTER - SAN JOSE, CA]
20140612_SAP_Center.jpg

[/fieldset]

[fieldset= AVALANCHE PROJECTED LINEUP]
extralarge.png

GABE LANDESKOG - NATHAN MACKINNON - MIKKO RANTANEN
MIKHAIL GRIGORENKO - MATT DUCHENE - MATT NIETO
BLAKE COMEAU - CARL SODERBERG - JAROME IGINLA
JOE COLBORNE - JOHN MITCHELL - ANDREAS MARTINSEN

FEDOR TYUTIN - FRANCOIS BEAUCHEMIN
ERIC GELINAS - CODY GOLOUBEF
NIKITA ZADOROV - PATRICK WIERCIOCH

SPENCER MARTIN

BARRIE AND BOURQUE TBD

[/fieldset]

[Fieldset=SHARKS PROJECTED LINEUP]

extralarge.png

PATRICK MARLEAU - JOE THORNTON - JOE PAVELSKI
MIKKEL BOEDKER - LOGAN COUTURE - KEVIN LABANC
JOONAS DONSKOI - CHRIS TIERNEY - JOEL WARD
MELKER KARLSSON - RYAN CARPENTER - TOMMY WINGELS

PAUL MARTIN - BRENT BURNS
MARC-EDOUARD VLASIC - JUSTIN BRAUN
BRENDEN DILLON - DAVID SCHLEMKO

MARTIN JONES

[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET= GDT TUNES]

[/FIELDSET]

Avs44

May 16, 2011
If Barrie can't play, this defense is going to be historically amazing.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
The title is catchy but instead of just another day should be just another loss.

Just a little observation

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
Pickard is sitting? why?

the gap between Sharks bottom 6 and ours is just ridiculous. criminally abusive. in fact you can measure the distance that separates these squads by where in the lineup the guy that got exposed to waivers by them is playing for us. :laugh:

ps. though one could make a case that Grigorenko is a better "second line player" than Boedker nowadays... so it`s not all doom and gloom, folks. :D

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Pickard is sitting? why?

the gap between Sharks bottom 6 and ours is just ridiculous. criminally abusive. in fact you can measure the distance that separates these squads by where in the lineup the guy that got exposed to waivers by them is playing for us. :laugh:

ps. though one could make a case that Grigorenko is a better "second line player" than Boedker nowadays... so it`s not all doom and gloom, folks. :D

Give the kid a start, he deserves it. Not like it matters.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Didn't realize Martin was called up. Although this is a hard situation to come into. Hopefully the defense doesn't leave him out to dry too much.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Watching MTL-NJ.

NJ plays semi-decent with an awful roster, worst than ours. They over-perform, we under-perform. Some of that gotta be on our coach.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I'm all for starting Martin but Pickard just played a good game against the Ducks, should've given him the next start and Martin the third one. Whatever Bednar and Sakic are lost.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
If Barrie can't play, this defense is going to be historically amazing.

Is it wrong of me to hope for a (very) mild injury to zads just to see what happens when we lose every decent d-man?

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Looking forward to this and LOL at not wanting to play Martin against a good team like the Sharks. Every team is better than us so what difference at this point does it make?

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I don't know if I should ask this question here, but does anyone know which teammate was MacKinnon giving it to few games ago which made headlines?

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Looking forward to this and LOL at not wanting to play Martin agaaainst a good team like the Sharks. Every team is better than us so what difference at this point does it make?

Its his first time starting I believe in the NHl so I would hope that he has a good result. The NHL is very mental and having a goody and could prove to himself that he has what it takes. Than again maybe I'm overthinking it. Very few team create as many shots as the Sharks do and move the puck around offensively like they do. Seems like a blowout waiting to happen. Their still is a difference between a team just coming off a season of making the finals compared to a middle f the pack team.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
A great game by Picks in a losing effort, followed by hopefully a solid outing by Martin in his first NHL game, would make me feel a lot more at ease about the state of the crease going into the future with this reset.

I'm starting to have nightmares of hoping Aebi or Budaj can finally turn the page and carry this team as legit starters.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Given how much they seemed to play together last game after Bourque got hurt, I'm surprised Grigorenko-MacKinnon-Rantanen isn't a line but, hey, Bednar gon' Blend.

I'm actually shocked all four lines haven't been shuffled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad