GDT: Game 43: Rangers @ Coyotes - 6PM - FSAZ

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I started supporting this team a few years before OEL was drafted but he quickly became my favorite player. I don't even recognize him anymore. Obviously the team is crap right now but it doesn't feel like he is even trying, no effort.
Please, OEL, come back.

I prefer we get rid of him. He's done here.

Reactions: Lilhoody

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Nash can praise all the hustle guys he wants. I don't care how much better the defense gets, you simply can not win in the NHL scoring as little as we do. We need more offensive talent. Problem is our coaches are either unwilling or unable to teach and develop the young talent we have. I refuse to believe guys like Strome and Crouse wouldn't be better served getting experience over 4 or 5 guys currently on the roster. We could easily roll three lines with a legit chance to score if Tocc would just coach them.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Nash can praise all the hustle guys he wants. I don't care how much better the defense gets, you simply can not win in the NHL scoring as little as we do. We need more offensive talent. Problem is our coaches are either unwilling or unable to teach and develop the young talent we have. I refuse to believe guys like Strome and Crouse wouldn't be better served getting experience over 4 or 5 guys currently on the roster. We could easily roll three lines with a legit chance to score if Tocc would just coach them.

But is he even capable of doing that?

Reactions: RemoAZ

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I hope you guys are ready for RT's 3 on 3 dream team of Cousins, Archibald and Schenn.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
OEL even looks disinterested 3 on 3. Also, the Coyotes are the fastest team in the NHL. You won't read or hear it ever because we suck, but there is no faster team than this sad sack of a team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad