GDT: GAME #43 - 1/8 5 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
It's at least 4-1 Canes if Khudobin is in net.

That being said, McIntyre needs to be a tad quicker handling the puck.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Solid fourth liner. Julien likes to play him above his abilities at times so he can be a bit of a whipping boy but he and Dom Moore have been excellent on the fourth line.

Dom Moore has been great. When you look at how much he gets paid he is well worth it.

He is such a smart player and never hurts the team. It is good that the young guys are playing with him.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Dom Moore has been great. When you look at how much he gets paid he is well worth it.

He is such a smart player and never hurts the team. It is good that the young guys are playing with him.

I think it's more important he's playing with quick players. Energy is fantastic.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC

I remember being a huge fan of Moore watching the Rangers run in '14. Couldn't be happier seeing him here. Just a fantastic fourth liner - reminds me of prime Soupy days.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Dommo deserves another year with the Bruins.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Nash made a nice play there too

I'm ok with that 4th line as long as Nash n Schaller stay there

That's he way it should be, with Blidh sometimes rotating in (not a fan of Accari). But gotta replace Hayes in the top 9 and they'd be set. Heinen? Cehlarik? Debrusk?

Chiller has been great, not sure why he sits, or why Julien won't rotate who sits. Everyone besides Krug should get a night off here and there, even Chara. Nervous of the D unit holding up for the rest of the game, see them getting pinned in quite a bit the rest of the way. Can't just have Krug the only one able to skate it out of trouble.

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
I could get used to a blidh Moore acciari 4th line for another season and keep Schaller spooner czarnik as 3rd line

For all the flack schaller gets around here he's doin decent when kept in his bottom 6 role

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I could get used to a blidh Moore acciari 4th line for another season and keep Schaller spooner czarnik as 3rd line

For all the flack schaller gets around here he's doin decent when kept in his bottom 6 role

I don't like Blidh and Accari in at the same time, too little offensive upside. Schaller seems more dangerous with less assignments on the fourth.

Still not sure with their top 6 plus Czarnik and Vatrano how Moore, Schaller and Hayes ever draw in on the PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad