GDT: GAME #43 - 1/8 5 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
It's just kind of hilarious to me that people aren't showing up because of a couple inches of snow. Even if the roads aren't treated that's not that bad.

It's not the snow down here that's a concern, but the ice. Residential roads are so icy they could have played the game in my neighborhood, and I'm not joking.

https://www.facebook.com/ABC11/videos/10154591134487550/

And like somebody else said, the people down this way have no clue how to drive in it. Case in point, I saw somebody try to drive by my house in a Beetle - they wound up spinning out trying to get over a speed bump and eventually gave up on it.

My wife and I didn't have tickets for tonight but even being able to drive on this stuff I'd be reluctant to go out as iced over as my neighborhood is. Don't think any plows made it through here either.

Right? I mean how bad can the roads be by now, it must be somewhat warm down there.

I remember being a kid delivering food for a 10 hour shift in blizzards.:laugh:

About 25 right now and that's actually warmer than earlier today when it was in the teens. It's not expected to get above freezing until Tuesday.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
Right? I mean how bad can the roads be by now, it must be somewhat warm down there.

I remember being a kid delivering food for a 10 hour shift in blizzards.:laugh:

That was your job. You learned to drive in (well treated) ****** conditions. It's not a genetic trait. Makes sense that people in Raleigh don't know how to drive in ice and snow.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Claude doesn't hate kids, but prefers vets. Again more proof that its all about the playoffs, not developing players

If it was about making the playoffs, C.Miller would be playing as he's the best player between useless #86 and a guy that hasn't played in 20 games.

Plain stupid. Wake up Sweeney!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Dinner choices: Chicken tenders or Progresso chicken soup?

Chicken soup! I am craving some from a particular local restaurant but they don't deliver and I don't want to go out to get it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad