GDT: GAME #43 - 1/8 5 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Apologies if this was been posted earlier here but in case in was not - wanted to pass along something positive for you today. Dobie followed Tuukka's lead from last night and posted a goose egg in Providence in a 3 zip 21 save performance for the baby B's today in a game they played at home this afternoon.

Get him and MacInyre both going like they are today and create a little more insurance behind Tuukka.

Thanks for the info. Good news

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
not gonna lie..Jay Pandolfo is stoned 4 sure

but I would not feel so all aloneeee
everybody must get stoned

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I've been thinking- if I'm Claude Julien I give serious consideration to resigning rather than be scapegoated by a front office that has failed to fix the team's shortcomings. Not to mention a front office that let me twist in the wind awhile before confirming that I would stay.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I've been thinking- if I'm Claude Julien I give serious consideration to resigning rather than be scapegoated by a front office that has failed to fix the team's shortcomings. Not to mention a front office that let me twist in the wind awhile before confirming that I would stay.

If he resigns, he doesn't get the guaranteed money, though, right?

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

Doubt he wants to give up the money that will be owed him if he's fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad