GDT: | Game #42 | Jan 25th 1900hrs EST | Desert Dogs vs Iceberg Dogs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This is going to be a major embarrassment if the Pens don’t pull out a win here…they should trap it up themselves and get it to OT, where things change….they’d get at least a point…who wants to watch this slop

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I’m tired of people talking about their narratives, narratives like “entertainment” and “the trap is boring as shit.”

Yeah for real. Winning is all that should matter to the average keyboard expert because sports are serious stuff that has a real effect on our actual lives.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I’m tired of people talking about their narratives, narratives like “entertainment” and “the trap is boring as shit.”

I mean its a sport league not an entertainment league. You play to win, not to entertain.
NA based leagues and fans seem to care about entertainment way more than people do here in Germany though.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
vngojqt.gif

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
If the reward was Connor Bedard and not Shane Wright they would be tanking harder.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
just about every player was in the wrong spot on this PP, that takes true talent

and the PP is the only chance we have at scoring a goal since we’re not fighting thru the trap….

nice lol…we just lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad