GDT: | Game #42 | Jan 25th 1900hrs EST | Desert Dogs vs Iceberg Dogs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
je suis ZAR

I am ZARtacus!

8BSrfvI.png

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
The guys really loved kessel didn’t they? God I miss that team and that guy. Fun times.

I'm always wondering where the Kessel is a locker room cancer narrative came from. Everybody who has played with him loved that guy. Maybe not for hockey reasons which might be a problem for an org, but there certainly is no problem with the human being Kessel in the locker room

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I'm always wondering where the Kessel is a locker room cancer narrative came from. Everybody who has played with him loved that guy. Maybe not for hockey reasons which might be a problem for an org, but there certainly is no problem with the human being Kessel in the locker room

Mike Sullivan? The dude literally insisted Kessel be Traded. Either way JR was the one who made it public, no?

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Anyhow, pizza toppings. I feel like extra cheese is a great and terrible thing because usually the only time you order it is when you have a place that doesn’t put enough on in the first place.

But man, on the right pie…

Honestly sausage and pineapple are my only two "off limits" toppings. Black olives are kinda gross too but I can cope.

Mostly I'm really straightforward on pizza. NY style preferred. X-cheese and peperoni. Green peppers and onions are good, too.

Big no to this cursed Valley's pizza. Cold toppings on square slices. Ya I remember when I was a kid and Lunchables were awesome too, ya'll.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004

You probably won't like the answer but that was a Mike Sullivan joint. Maybe somewhat JR, too. As he never minded trading people and getting in the headlines so he could talk some trash on Tom Wilson or whatever.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Man, glad I’m missed that period…watching dogs at the dog park sounded way more interesting than that hockey…hopefully we get one 20 minute period of good hockey from the Pens that nets us a goal…and for the Pens lol

Glamor Toad

Jun 30, 2009
Poitiers
He seems like a tough guy to be on a line with. I've had D partner that had trying idiosyncrasies but would put up a GPG rate. Loved celebrating goals with them but hated covering up their stubborn efforts

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Mike Sullivan? The dude literally insisted Kessel be Traded. Either way JR was the one who made it public, no?

Well the org side is certainly different. If you are the coach and/or GM and feel like the players doesn't bring the right attitude when it comes to hockey, you certainly are concerned. Doesn't mean you cant like him as a human being.
And I think that narrative started way before in TOR

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
@Peat thinks pizza is overrated. They’re also the president of the Simon fan club.

Those two things aren’t related. But actually they are.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Well the org side is certainly different. If you are the coach and/or GM and feel like the players doesn't bring the right attitude when it comes to hockey, you certainly are concerned. Doesn't mean you cant like him as a human being.
And I think that narrative started way before in TOR

Yeah I don’t know about the Toronto thing, but the Kessel as poison came about because he and Sully fought to the point where it was effecting multiple people. Some dumb high school shit.:laugh:

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
He seems like a tough guy to be on a line with. I've had D partner that had trying idiosyncrasies but would put up a GPG rate. Loved celebrating goals with them but hated covering up their stubborn efforts

Watching Kessel (particularly his last year here) stand around with his shoulders slumped waiting for the puck while his linemates took merciless crosschecks along the boards while battling was painful to watch. I miss the idea of Kessel but man he was... well... he was Phil.

Worst things I’ve ever had on pizza: dill, Camembert, corn from a can, and Hot Dogs.

I've heard a lot of countries make "American" pizza with like hot dogs and weird shit all over it.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
You don’t like sausage on pizza? Gimme a pepperoni, sausage, bacon pizza any day.

It's always just so nasty and obviously frozen. Like sprinkling hunks of slimy gristle all over a perfectly good pizza.

I've had a pizza or two where it was obvious that they actually used good quality sausage but it's been rare.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Sullivan for the Jack Adams doesn’t fit the narrative of the outspoken here.

fire the fans.

Boring first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad