GDT: Game 41: Preds @ Avs | 1 PM MT | Predators and Other Animals

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Wow. I just turned on in the second half of that period, and Mackinnon was literally flying like lightning. We are winning. Mcleod has scored. Beauchemin has scored. Mcleod / Iggy had a fight (that I thought Iggy won).

WTF.

It's an early morning for me. Maybe I haven't actually woken up yet, and this is a dream.

For the record, people need to toughen up. Borque didn't actually do that much. Was a soft nudge.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
"Oh hey, Cody, how's it going bud?"
"You know what would be hella funny? If we punched each other in the face over and over."
"Ya, let's do it."

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Wow. I just turned on in the second half of that period, and Mackinnon was literally flying like lightning. We are winning. Mcleod has scored. Beauchemin has scored. Mcleod / Iggy had a fight (that I thought Iggy won).

WTF.

It's an early morning for me. Maybe I haven't actually woken up yet, and this is a dream.

For the record, people need to toughen up. Borque didn't actually do that much. Was a soft nudge.

Mack was benched the first half of the 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad