GDT: Game #41 - New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils - 1pm EST - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
the fact that that f***ing neanderthal Goodrow gets a promotion after single handidly jump starting the Devils comeback is just incredible

half of this whole roster can get f***ed. especially panarin and trouba. f***ing losers.
Artemis the Bread Man Panarin has 45 points in 40 games. You sure you want to get rid of such production player ?

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Benching Kravtsov, arguably our best forward on the day for Goodrow, shows we are playing 'not to lose'.

Ironically, I'd agree if it was Kravtsov that sprung Hughes on the breakaway... the Vets get by with be so bad... as soon as a kid does something iffy, it's game over.

Hypocritical, baby shit soft and dumb coaching staff.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Might add NJD games to the list of regular season games I skip. Pitt, Wsh, and NJD. I am not getting younger, I am not sure I can stomach ulcers.

Reactions: Shadowtron

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
The eye test & analytics say otherwise, and it’s not even remotely close. But regardless even Krav haters say he is built for 3v3 skills competition where he has room like the KHL. He is undoubtedly one of the top players we should put out there with his wingspan, skating, hands, and active stick. He hasn’t got one OT shift all season
Krav should maybe be out in the 3v3 for his skill but his skating is suspect.

Overall Kakko and Chytil are better players.

Honestly thank god those two have progressed or else we’d be taking about another rebuild.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
You can’t trade lafreniere at 21 years old. Sound like idiots with that.

You want to be Ottawa looking at Zibanejad? Stop

Speaking of which f***ing Mika skied about 5 give me goals tonight. Embarrassing

This game was an absolute humiliation

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
What are you talking about? Kakko, Goat, Kravy, and Vesey would ALL have been better options. I just named 4
Nah- Kappo is slow, Goat was injured, Vesey is way to slow and he won’t trust Kravy in overtime. Kravy barely played in the 3rd.

Come on- let’s be sensible here. The coach only has the guys he has in the roster.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Also Gallant HAD to use his TO after Shest got rocked and was stumbling out there. Idk if he even made a save the rest of the game after that.
I was waiting for the concussion spotters to step in on that one. He didn't look great immediately after the shot hit him

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007

Speaking of which f***ing Mika skied about 5 give me goals tonight. Embarrassing

Zibanejad was twice the player in Ottawa compared to Lafreniere. Lafreniere has zero plus attributes. He's an NHL third liner with no elite skills.

I'd take a rebuilding team's second first rounder in 2023 for him in a heartbeat.

Reactions: gabevh3

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I'm 51 & can't stomach to think about all the time I've wasted watching this shit bag organization. Glad I don't have kids to pass this on to.
I think about this all the time... I've been half watching lately but the Carolina game sucked me back in.

waste of time

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Krav not getting 3 on 3 OT time, Laf making a clown show of himself...complete distraction and nonsense. Short term: eh whatever it's just one point . Grand scheme: Blew yet ANOTHER 2 goal lead. Look at our contracts, we have a good 5 years minimum that we are going to be leagues slower than NJD. And we are going to have to play them 6 times next year?

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia

It feels like a loss. Blowing the lead. Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad