GDT: Game #41 | Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago Blackhawks | 8:30 PM EST | FS-D+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Point Shot

Keep It Realgud
Feb 12, 2013
This team doesn't deserve to play in the league anymore. They're barely good enough for a beer league.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
2 goals scored again. Don't blame the goalie or D. Our offense continues to SUCK. Had numerous PP's and can execute.

I don't know laying down around the crease and not checking one of the best players in the league and allowing him to sit behind you is pretty bad. I wish we had more offense, but they have twice surrendered late leads to Chicago when all they needed to do was keep them out to win.

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
2 goals scored again. Don't blame the goalie or D. Our offense continues to SUCK. Had numerous PP's and can execute.

While our offence certainly sucked, two goals should have been enough in this game. Our whole defence was almost literally taking a nap at that second goal for crying out loud.

I didn't dare hope for more than 1 point before it started, but damn... we should've had that second one.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
I don't know laying down around the crease and not checking one of the best players in the league and allowing him to sit behind you is pretty bad. I wish we had more offense, but they have twice surrendered late leads to Chicago when all they needed to do was keep them out to win.

I'm not disagreeing with you. That last goal was atrocious. But the story stays the same. The lack of offense continues to be our downfall. Did you expect to have that many PP's in Chicago? I didn't.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I'm not disagreeing with you. That last goal was atrocious. But the story stays the same. The lack of offense continues to be our downfall. Did you expect to have that many PP's in Chicago? I didn't.

No and with their home scorer I expect they didn't really happen either.:sarcasm:

Wonder if Toews had 7 takeaways tonight.:laugh:

GT500x

Im OK where we're at
Jun 15, 2008
My comfort zone
I don't know what it is about Trevor Thompson's face... but when I see it...

suckhole_786x442.bmp

I just want to put one of these in his suckhole.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I'm even sick of defending our stars. Datsyuk and Zetterberg have been embarrassing to watch recently. Franzen has been pathetic (but he got a stick on that goal!), Filppula... I'll hold back on him because I could write a paragraph about his invisible play this season.

These guys go through the motions night in and out. Our best players on a nightly basis? Ever notice it's the NEWER guys? The Nyquist, Brunner (occasionally), Dekeyser, Cola playing decent, the list goes on. These are the only guys that look they care at all. Howard being the only vet that does too. Just ridiculous. I jumped to the dark side, and hope they miss now. Eat some humble pie, and sit on the couch for the playoffs. These guys don't deserve it after half assing this 2nd half of the season.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland

Scored more than 2 goals in regulation just four times in the past 15 (maybe 16, including tonight) games. If our offense was getting it done on other nights, having an off night and being picked up by the D once in awhile would be fine. This is a typical night for our offense, though, and it's unacceptable.

We need more offense from somewhere.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I'm even sick of defending our stars. Datsyuk and Zetterberg have been embarrassing to watch recently. Franzen has been pathetic (but he got a stick on that goal!), Filppula... I'll hold back on him because I could write a paragraph about his invisible play this season.

These guys go through the motions night in and out. Our best players on a nightly basis? Ever notice it's the NEWER guys? The Nyquist, Brunner (occasionally), Dekeyser, Cola playing decent, the list goes on. These are the only guys that look they care at all. Howard being the only vet that does too. Just ridiculous. I jumped to the dark side, and hope they miss now. Eat some humble pie, and sit on the couch for the playoffs. These guys don't deserve it after half assing this 2nd half of the season.

Am I the only one who thinks Franzen has at least been respectable lately? He hasn't been scoring as much this season but his playmaking sure seems to be doing alright.

SoupNazi

Gee Wally/SoupNazi 2024
Feb 6, 2010
Am I the only one who thinks Franzen has at least been respectable lately? He hasn't been scoring as much this season but his playmaking sure seems to be doing alright.

He's looked better to me for the last few games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad