Low Effort GDT Game 4 | Why has God forsaken us! - Sens vs Devils - 7PM EST on TSN

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
I stated that bounces are something that the law of averages would in the long term address. We talked a lot about bounces last year, and a lot in general in here. You are putting a lot of emphasis on the “relying” part, but my thinking there was that was how some fans seem to talk about things. It would be nice to be in a position to talk more about how our skill players sniped enough goals to win a game.

Ya consistency is a big part of a winning culture and successful teams. I don’t know what will happen this year, but our win percentage in recent years reveals we haven’t been consistent.

We have a Western road trip coming up. There’s games against VGK and Colorado, but there is also games against Utah and the Blues that should be winnable. What’s that expression: You are what your record says you are. Let’s see what happens.
The way Colorado's goalies are playing, that game could be very winnable, especially if we have Ullmark in net. As for the other 3 teams, they each have one good goalie, one bad goalie based on their stats so far. Will Ullmark play all of the games? If not, will the opposing team put in their backup which will give us a chance to win if we have Forsberg in net?

As for TBL, if we get Vasi, he's playing lights out. He's played all of their games so far. Not sure how reliable they're backup is, he hasn't played yet.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I don’t think we will be out of it. I think we will keep our record respectable and then we will make a much more realistic push for the playoffs.

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
It seems it a big challenge for them to win 2 consecutive games

BTW why isn't Ullmark playing? Is he injured or something?
He's dealing with a strain, I suspect in the groin area. Yorkie on Coming In Hot explained that it's better to not play through that as it could develop into a bigger problem where you're out for weeks, not days. I think (hope) he'll be going on the road trip if he's not back for TBL on Saturday.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
That's a minimal objective. A .500 record would mean 20 points in 20 games. A playoff pace (96 points after 82 games) requires the team to have 23.4 points after 20 games. After the 20 games though, this team better start performing at a better than playoff level pace to get back into the race.

After the past 7 years I will settle for being a hot streak away from the bubble at christmas.

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
The way Colorado's goalies are playing, that game could be very winnable, especially if we have Ullmark in net. As for the other 3 teams, they each have one good goalie, one bad goalie based on their stats so far. Will Ullmark play all of the games? If not, will the opposing team put in their backup which will give us a chance to win if we have Forsberg in net?

As for TBL, if we get Vasi, he's playing lights out. He's played all of their games so far. Not sure how reliable they're backup is, he hasn't played yet.
True. Colorado is off to a slow start - 4 losses in 4 games. Georgiev has a .802 save percentage and Annunen 4.69. Hopefully they still play crappy when we face them. Do you think we will get more than 4 points on this western road trip (4 games)?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad