Low Effort GDT Game 4 | Why has God forsaken us! - Sens vs Devils - 7PM EST on TSN

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Thought the team was fine. Same with Forsberg and that's about what I expect from him. On to the next one, but not time to panic. I see positive signs and really, we can't gauge this team without Ullmark healthy. Without him, it will of course be rough and I expect that.

Reactions: Cosmix and BigRig4

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I like what I am seeing. Team needs to just keep at .500 through 20 games and starting playing rather than thinking

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
They need to find someone for Stutzle to play with. Put Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson back together, that line works for a lot of reasons. Pinto-Amadio is a good duo, maybe give them Greig when he's healthy again. Stutzle-Giroux and maybe a grinder? Perron playing around the same TOI as Gregor and Cousins but paid way more than that so it's kind of tough to slot him when he's not producing offense. Maybe you gotta move him up with Stutzle-Giroux and see if he can handle some 5on5 minutes with those guys? Otherwise I see Perron going to the 4th line with Cousins and Mac.

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
They need to find someone for Stutzle to play with. Put Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson back together, that line works for a lot of reasons. Pinto-Amadio is a good duo, maybe give them Greig when he's healthy again. Stutzle-Giroux and maybe a grinder? Perron playing around the same TOI as Gregor and Cousins but paid way more than that so it's kind of tough to slot him when he's not producing offense. Maybe you gotta move him up with Stutzle-Giroux and see if he can handle some 5on5 minutes with those guys? Otherwise I see Perron going to the 4th line with Cousins and Mac.

I wanna see Greig and Stutzle together.

Have we ever seen that?

I agree with Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson together.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I like what I am seeing. Team needs to just keep at .500 through 20 games and starting playing rather than thinking
That's a minimal objective. A .500 record would mean 20 points in 20 games. A playoff pace (96 points after 82 games) requires the team to have 23.4 points after 20 games. After the 20 games though, this team better start performing at a better than playoff level pace to get back into the race.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
That's a minimal objective. A .500 record would mean 20 points in 20 games. A playoff pace (96 points after 82 games) requires the team to have 23.4 points after 20 games. After the 20 games though, this team better start performing at a better than playoff level pace to get back into the race.
I think the point is they are in it and they've had time to assimilate the systems and structure the coaches are looking for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad