Low Effort GDT Game 4 | Why has God forsaken us! - Sens vs Devils - 7PM EST on TSN

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
You know, I really like Brady, but sometimes he just confuses me. He can physically dominate just about any player in the league, but often he just... doesn't. Too often he just floats around on the perimeter, trying to react to Timmy or G like he's some sniper. Like go to the net guy. He should be abusing dmen and getting in the goalie's face every shift. Run guys through the board. That guy should run through the slot like a bull every single shift, but he'll do this hanging back thing like he's going to pick a corner from the top of the faceoff circle or he's going to make a Karlsson type pass and find G for a tap in.

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
Right but we’re not tradesman.

It’s not the excuse every night.

This is hockey it’s fast. No team has ever gone a whole season undefeated. 5 posts tonight. New Jersey get a lucky bounce on the first goal.

On the third goal they get into our zone for the first time in the period. They send a floater on net and forsberg punches it out to the slot
Both are fast paced and result driven, I thought it was vaguely similar. Tonight sure, but that was legit DJ Smith's main defence. Any time we lost it was "aw man, bad bounces". I'm just tired of hearing it

Reactions: thinkwild

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
2-2 is not out of the playoffs

you think the two wins were the result of good play?

One was Ullmark stealing it, the other was a shitshow where we got luckier than the other team.

Like every year before this, it's not the record you have to focus on, it's their play, and it hasn't been playoff-contender level at all.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Solid attempt at a strawman but I'm not saying that in a vacuum. When it's been your go-to for the past 4+ years then it wears a lil thin though

This is a fresh season, we have new coach and half the roster is different. This is the first game of the season where we were the better team and lost. Nobody cares about your emotional past.

Sun God Nika

Apr 22, 2013

One was Ullmark stealing it, the other was a shitshow where we got luckier than the other team.

Like every year before this, it's not the record you have to focus on, it's their play, and it hasn't been playoff-contender level at all.

I thought the sens were the better team tonight.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005

Lmfao, Ullmark didn't steal it. We dominated the Panthers in the 1st.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
You know, I really like Brady, but sometimes he just confuses me. He can physically dominate just about any player in the league, but often he just... doesn't. Too often he just floats around on the perimeter, trying to react to Timmy or G like he's some sniper. Like go to the net guy. He should be abusing dmen and getting in the goalie's face every shift. Run guys through the board. That guy should run through the slot like a bull every single shift, but he'll do this hanging back thing like he's going to pick a corner from the top of the faceoff circle or he's going to make a Karlsson type pass and find G for a tap in.
To be fair you can't expect a player to go 100 all the time and Brady usually for the most part is a bull in a China shop. He's got 4 hits tonight.

Where is Perron or Cousins? Weren't they brought in to be shit disturbers?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad