GDT: Game 4: Red Wings vs rags 7:30 pm et 10/17/24

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Random thought because I still can’t watch because the nefarious cabal at the NHL dismantled my Hulu connection intentionally . . . Is the best goaltending season we’ve had in the last decade that year if Bernier?
ESPN+ site seems to be working if you go there directly instead of through Hulu
Edit: Not sure you'll actually be any happier seeing it

Reactions: Ed Ned and Leddy

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
I know it's early but I feel like this team is still mentally fragile.

If one of those early chances goes in I think it's a whole different game. Instead they don't capitalize on their chances, the Rangers get a quick couple and they crumple.

Reactions: Sadekuuro

PelagicJoe

Mar 20, 2012
St. Louis, MO
At least for the most part the ESPN+ is a hell of a lot better than NHL Center Ice ever was, NHL Network can go burn in a fire though. It's mildly improved over the years, but it's never gonna be easy access to all games all season on one service unfortunately.
I'm in STL, so Center Ice is a necessity to catch the Wings. That said, I'm glad I didn't get watch this shit tonight.

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
Seider and Raymond contracts looking really bad now
Raymond’s worth every penny, and I think seiders a bit overpaid but I think he’s the least of our worries. He had a game with 8 hits and 7 blocked shots. The problem is an always has been the trash ass veterans with awful contracts we keep signing. When will people wake up and realize yzerman has GMed like a little bit better Ken holland.

• Wow
Reactions: ColdToiletSeats

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Yea. Walman too

I think Ed is at least even swap for Walman right now and will be better. So the main difference is really Ghost. Good offensively and I'll always love him for the hops to grab that puck out of mid air and keep it in the zone last season, but defensively leaky.

Gus has not been very good but I don't feel like the blueline took a big step down.

Reactions: Sadekuuro

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
It's actually awesome because it leads to zero decent chances.

Compher was already backing off the net before the pass even got to him. No one really pressuring him. Just allergic to the net. Like most of the lineup.
This is where I kinda miss Perron, he was a bigger body with good control and movement on the PP.

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
I think seiders a bit overpaid
IMG_3451.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad