GDT: Game 4: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens 10/14/24 7:30pm EST Prime, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Is messier going to keep messing Juraj name?

IMG_2453.jpeg

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I loved it. It was fun, silly, great music, good jokes, fun cameos, good action, fun things most people didn't catch...

That's what I want from my Marvel productions, unless it's something more street level like Hawkeye.
I really like the first two Deadpool movies but this one ...I think I laughed twice. Maybe I'll watch it again

Seemed pretty low-brow and I really didn't like tye actor that played Gambit. Fun to see Blade and Elecktra again though.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
There's an ignore feature, babe. *kisses*

Funny that only some people are allowed to have an opinion. :laugh:
Having an opinion is saying something once or twice and then agreeing to disagree. The Kovacevic defense league has been hammering his Bobby Orr breakout season for 2 weeks now. At least keep it in the out of town thread plz.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey

Stive Morgan

Nosferatu!
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Tripe. Absolute tripe.
Filmmaking is mostly dead these days. It's all about money and the passion is lost.

Gotta sift through all the MCU and remake bullshit to find gems like Minari, John Wick, Mad Max: Fury Road and Dune

The top-down sequence with the dragon's breath rounds in John Wick 4 is probably the greatest action scene I've ever watched. All in one take too like holy shit. Keanu Reeves is such a dedicated actor. Beats the hell out of the MCU shit which is 99% CGI garbage.

Reactions: Habs13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad