GDT: Game 4: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens 10/14/24 7:30pm EST Prime, RDS, TSN690

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I do not - trying to learn how this Prime Monday night hockey is gonna work for rewatching.

I've only listened a bit and purposefully didn't listen since we bought tickets; Danny Carey is my favorite drummer of all time (I play Drums myself) and naturally Tool my favorite band. Opportunity to see him play in an intimate arena with all these other virtuoso's, gonna be an awesome night of musicianship.

I know, right? What a line-up of uber talented musicians.
Wait no drum box or auto-tune?
WTF is wrong with those boys. :laugh:
Anyone who covers King Crimson is dope in my books.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Prime lol, I hate that streaming service. RDS it is!
Monty shutout?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Let's hope it not a Jekyll & Hyde season again,who's going to show up tonight ?
One player we can always count is Yoel. He will lead the charge tonight (like every other night)

4 games in 6 nights including practice yesterday. That's alot of hockey to start the year.
20 minutes of icetime every second night... I think a bunch of 20 year somethings should be able to handle that.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
I have Prime but is the NHL coverage part of that or is it a pay-by-game subscription similar to new release movies?

if it's like Prime video the first period is free , then you have to pay another 20$ a month to watch the second, and another 10 to watch the third. If you want it in HD it's another 5$ . What do you need Prime for anyways? You can't get Viagara fast enough at the pharmacy?

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
It's blacked out for all of us in Montreal dear. That's on all official streaming services.

That's probably because it's also on RDS. Amazon got their access via Rogers downloading games to them. There's probably a compete clause for blackouts.

However, NHL game center doesn't mention RDS only Prime, which is interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad