GDT: Game 4: NDF MTL Vs WPG Part Deux

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Does anyone know the Jets regular season record before and after the Laine trade. A 6.5 sniper that can create goals out of nothing could!nt hurt right now.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Love KK's physical game right now. He just plowed over PLD at the side of the net on that one shift.

Jets got off to a good start, but that 1st PP goal sucked the wind out of them.

Habs have energy and all 4 lines are playing well.

Helle looks frustrated already. He's talking to the refs about Perry. He complained about his own guy hitting his glove. Montreal is living inside Jets slot.

Keep it going!

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
@Ezpz: So Avs or Vegas?

At this point, the Avs look like the Leafs: a one line team that are too young to know how to win in the playoffs.

Vegas are dominating them.
I'd much rather play the Avs to be honest. I feel like Vegas, Boston and Tampa would be our toughest matchups. We kind of have to hope the Avs squeak through and get banged up in the process and Tampa gets upset before the finals. That's basically our shot at a cup if everything goes perfect.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I'll need to photoshop Bergevin into this when I have time later this week. The Maestro proving he belongs among the greats.

800px-John_Philip_Sousa_cph.3b35816.jpg

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
With Petry out didn't expect such a good 1st period.

But Price being so good with puck control, not even a dump and chase works for the jets.

And with a 2-2-1 defensive scheme, Jets have no answer. They can't skate the puck in our zone and they can't set up with dump and chases.

This team is night and day from tje team that played the 1st 4 games of these playoffs. And they seem to be getting better!!

I guess coaching works, who would have thought removing a dino and have the new guy get some time to teach would work. lol

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
It is all very simple. Game is slowing down to round two, will be even more slow in round three and in the finals. Montreal slow defence can actually control the play and dominate.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I think Papa Shea wants a taste of the semi-finals for once.

Crazy the effect Staal and Perry have had on this leadership group though. Apparently, they were the two guys that stood up in the lockerroom in game 4 against the Leafs.
Absolutly. Cant state what you said enough. They been the heart and soul of this run, They led the rest followed

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
Châteauguay
I heard Lekhonen's voice for the first time today and it was not what I expected. The dude has a really low voice :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad