Post-Game Talk: GAME 4 DALLAS - Dallas 38-3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
How much is it coming out flat and how much is just being a bad football team?

Probably both. But you gotta have belief. You gotta have fire.

They has nothing starting this game. And I can't understand it. You could be a terrible team but still give some push back.

There's nothing

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The only dumb thing is people shitting on Zappe after another turd of a game from Mac Jones.
Prior to this game, Mac has been decent and not another "turd" of a game.

Zappe is a nobody. A f***ing nobody. In fact, NOBODY in the NFL wanted him on waviers.

Zero.
Zlich.
Nada.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Both can be true no? If Zappe can’t beat this out than what does it say about him?
He's not supposed to be better than Mac Jones. I don't understand what the point of crapping on him is. He was fine in limited action last year. We didn't see a full season or anything. That doesn't make him the answer. But no QB deserves to stay out there when they play like Mac is right now.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
He's not supposed to be better than Mac Jones. I don't understand what the point of crapping on him is. He was fine in limited action last year. We didn't see a full season or anything. That doesn't make him the answer. But no QB deserves to stay out there when they play like Mac is right now.
He was absolutely trash in the off-season. In practice he was terrible. In pre-season he was terrible. He had an opportunity to show something and he didn't. If Corral doesn't have mental health issues, Zappe is most likely gone.

Nobody wanted him. Nobody. He's not good.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I agree Mac should get yanked this game but I don’t really see anything in Zappe tbh. I see it as a few game bubble that popped and pretty bad preseason in a real offense, but you’re right still a small sample.

End of the day neither guy is the answer, if it’s me just play out the string and try to find another guy. But I think they’ll stick with Mac cus the owner likes him.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
He was absolutely trash in the off-season. In practice he was terrible. In pre-season he was terrible. He had an opportunity to show something and he didn't. If Corral doesn't have mental health issues, Zappe is most likely gone.

Nobody wanted him. Nobody. He's not good.
Mac isn't either. I know it's tough to admit. Whether it's Zappe or Mac, no QB with zero signature wins or resume to speak to deserves to be out there right now.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Matt Patricia wasn't the problem. Everything related to this offense is a problem. Everything.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad