Post-Game Talk: GAME 4 DALLAS - Dallas 38-3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I think Mac is not the franchise guy, but Zappe's even worse. But I'm all for going to Zappe if only to ensure that this team bottoms out and can draft a gamebreaker in the top 5.
It doesn't have to be any more complicated than Mac doesn't deserve to be out there right now.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
He's not my man. This is what people have wrong on here. They will dump all over Zappe to try and make Mac look good. All I said is when you play like this today you don't deserve to be on the field.

People have been dumping all over Mac since he was drafted. He had a great rookie season and people still shifted on him.

Last season he wasn't good because of obvious reasons.

This season BEFORE this game he was good. He was progressing. Not afraid in the pocket. Had some stuff to work on, but he essentially lost a year last year, along with the team. He wasn't turning over the ball. He wasn't even close to the top of the leaders.

Did Mac suck in this game? Yup. But acting like everyone dumped on Zappe over Mac is simply not true

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
ZAPPEMANIA IS RUNNIN WILD
He’s gonna get some garbage time TDs and……

1696199914305.gif

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
People have been dumping all over Mac since he was drafted. He had a great rookie season and people still shifted on him.

Last season he wasn't good because of obvious reasons.

This season BEFORE this game he was good. He was progressing. Not afraid in the pocket. Had some stuff to work on, but he essentially lost a year last year, along with the team. He wasn't turning over the ball. He wasn't even close to the top of the leaders.

Did Mac suck in this game? Yup. But acting like everyone dumped on Zappe over Mac is simply not true
He sucks. Its obvious now. He doesnt have an NFL caliber arm. His "intangibles" are non-existent. His footwork and mechanics are atrocious and havent improved. It's over. We need a new GM and we need to draft a QB

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
It's entirely valid to say Mac shouldn't be out there while not saying Zappe is the long term answer. That's it. No hot take or huge declaration.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
My guy, you have been sitting on Mac and pumping for Zappe for 3 years now.

It's okay. Just own it. I own my shit too.
Haha you have the wrong guy. I have not pumped up Zappe. You live in an alternate reality.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
He sucks. Its obvious now. He doesnt have an NFL caliber arm. His "intangibles" are non-existent. His footwork and mechanics are atrocious and havent improved. It's over. We need a new GM and we need to draft a QB

I disagree.

Put him on Miami. Put him in San Fran. Put him in Buffalo

Does he still suck?

No. In my opinion, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad