GDT: Game 4 Boston@Carolina - “If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.”

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Quickness and confidence with the puck. Right now, we're not confident. An effective Jake Bean would be a great addition. There's more, but I'm watching the game on my computer.

Not trying to be a dick, but obviously. My question is what do you suggest to give us this, since you’re opposed to a coach coming in to work on things and help get that confidence back (I broke this down in another thread)?

Reactions: Tryamw

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Not trying to be a dick, but obviously. My question is what do you suggest to give us this, since you’re opposed to a coach coming in to work on things and help get that confidence back (I broke this down in another thread)?

I can't watch and post at the same time. There's a lot more, but I just really can't right now.

Why take that shot from there? He could have walked it all the way in, but elected for a long wrister?

Because of no confidence. The right play was probably Williams-to-Aho-to-Faulk at the back door, but we're not confident. Willie tried to surprise Rask, who had to be thinking pass (narrator: he wasn't).

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad