BRUINS GDT GAME 4 10:38 PM EDT - THE BEAR explores South Park - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Did you see Killers of the Flower Moon? Lol
Yup.

was it good though?
It was decent.

It had no business being three and a half hours long, though. At one point, just about every important character is either dead, dying, or in jail. I checked the time thinking the movie was almost over, and there was still an hour left.

The worst part was that I didn't take the employee's advice and use the bathroom before the movie. Two hours in, I had to use the restroom, but I didn't want to because I kept thinking that something was gonna happen any minute now, and I didn't want to miss it.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Yup.

It was decent.

It had no business being three and a half hours long, though. At one point, just about every important character is either dead, dying, or in jail. I checked the time thinking the movie was almost over, and there was still an hour left.

The worst part was that I didn't take the employee's advice and use the bathroom before the movie. Two hours in, I had to use the restroom, but I didn't want to because I kept thinking that something was gonna happen any minute now, and I didn't want to miss it.
IMHO, Scorsese doesn't make decent movies; he only makes excellent movies.

Reactions: The Murph

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Brown is good on the PK and defensive zone starts, but he's a black hole of offense on that line. Cannot keep the puck.

Reactions: Gordoff

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Rechlicz that big goof. Was always game to drop em though, only thing he had!!!
He was one of those guys where it was the only thing he could do.

He tried to make a name for himself (it was a dead even fight)

But they realized he was a 6 minute player and Lucic played 18+ per night at that stage.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
ff2021.PNG

Reactions: SPV

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
He was one of those guys where it was the only thing he could do.

He tried to make a name for himself (it was a dead even fight)

But they realized he was a 6 minute player and Lucic played 18+ per night at that stage.
Big AHL rep he had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad