BRUINS GDT GAME 4 10:38 PM EDT - THE BEAR explores South Park - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Jesus Sway. Give everyone a heart attack lol

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
So, my wife asks me today if I want to go with her to the movies at 7:30.

I do the math in my head... 7:30 plus two hour movie... ends at 9:30... I'm in front of my TV by 10:00, puck drop is 10:30... no problem. Didn't bother to ask her what movie she wanted to see.

Walk into the movie theater at 7:15, show my ticket to one of the employee, and he goes... "You're in Theater 13 and you're a little early, so you might want to go to the bathroom before the show, because it's three and a half hours long."

FML.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
So, my wife asks me today if I want to go with her to the movies at 7:30.

I do the math in my head... 7:30 plus two hour movie... ends at 9:30... I'm in front of my TV by 10:00, puck drop is 10:30... no problem. Didn't bother to ask her what movie she wanted to see.

Walk into the movie theater at 7:15, show my ticket to one of the employee, and he goes... "You're in Theater 13 and you're a little early, so you might want to go to the bathroom before the show, because it's three and a half hours long."

FML.
Always ask for more info before saying yes lol.

Reactions: JOKER 192
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad