BRUINS GDT GAME 4 - 1:07 PM - THE BEAR goes shark hunting - NESN, ESPN+, SN1, 92.9 WBOS-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I hope for win against the undefeated Sharks.

Hey Steve, I hope we win tonight. Amanda says hi.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

stephen.jpg

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
No better time than to spoil another team's perfect record. Should be interesting with these lines....who knows? Ullmark will save the day anyway.

Reactions: Ladyfan and BMC

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
already giving up on Coyle at center?

JESUS
Yeah idk how to look at this. Maybe they feel Nosek is in a better spot to succeed being in the middle of the ice and Coyle of course having wing experience while playing in the middle six?

Or as you said, they’re not liking Coyle at center right now. Idk

Reactions: TP

Knox Harrington

May 28, 2021
Yeah idk how to look at this. Maybe they feel Nosek is in a better spot to succeed being in the middle of the ice and Coyle of course having wing experience while playing in the middle six?

Or as you said, they’re not liking Coyle at center right now. Idk

Allows Stud to center the 4th line. Everyone complains when he’s on the wing.

I’m assuming it’s better to have Nosek at center than his off-wing and Coyle at center.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I really like Nosek but that’s ridiculous. He is a great fourth line center, can do third, but second line is too much. Cassidy is taking this center by Committee thing too far
yeah what the hell is Butch doing? Just leave Coyle C on the 2nd line, push Nosek to the wing somewhere, Haula stays where he is and Studs on the 4th line C, sometimes Butch seemingly complicates a very simple thing but what the hell do I know

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Why are people so upset bruce is keeping together the

hall Coyle Nosek line

they scored 3 goals as a line last game

Reactions: lopey

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Did Nosek score with hall last game.

Is Nosek a 29 year old who has never scored 10 goals yet? Shawn Thornton scored ten goals.

If not Coyle, then Studnicka there. This everything by committee approach where the Bruins GM and Bruce have to pretend they are outsmarting anyone is repetitive and irritating. Enough reinventing the wheel.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad