BRUINS GDT GAME 4 - 1:07 PM - THE BEAR goes shark hunting - NESN, ESPN+, SN1, 92.9 WBOS-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I think this Sharks team will be Basking in the glow of that 4-0 start. I will Mako a prediction of 5-2 B's. McAvoy will be a Tiger in this one and Studs, on Loan from Providence, will lay down the Hammerhead and Bull his way to score in his 21/22 debut on our Great White ice surface. I expect these Sharks to leave in a Blue mood after they visit the Nurse before leaving. Ullmark will have a Whale of a game and settle down our crease all the while helping my Pool...ok, that's enough about the sharks.

The older I get, the more I appreciate good puns.
This made me smile, thank you.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
finding that prop bet

Just got it for $5 to win $150, let’s see how much mojo you really have now that you have the CDJ curse with you
I love this! So I didn’t go to any pandemic games last season but the season before I went to a game against the Ducks on my birthday where Pasta scored 4 goals and then followed that up with a game against Winnipeg where he had a hatty.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Working today, left my phone at neighbors last night, or early this morning depending on how one wants to look at it LOL No watching the game on my phone for me today. Will live vicariously through the updates here :)

Lets go B's. Just win.

Reactions: BMC

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
I hope for win against the undefeated Sharks.

Hey Steve, I hope we win tonight. Amanda says hi.

:cool:HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:
On my way to the Gahden to see both of you, hope the banged up B’s can muster up some crash and bang against the so far :cool: undefeated Sharks. They have to lose sometime, why not today?
Here we go :bruins Here we go:clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad