GDT: Game 39: Habs vs. Rangers, Sat. Jan. 6, 2024, 7 p.m. | TVAS, CityTV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Going to see Montreal play on a Saturday night at home used to be an honor,now it's a sham. lol
It depends what you want to see. If you are looking for a win you ae wasting your money. If you want to see if the players who will be here in 2-3 years are playing well and progressing it's worth it. Alrhough it would be cheaper to watch on TV.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Can't wait to see moarr Gallagher and Matheson on the PP!

Can't wait to see the worst passive PK in NHL history!

Also can't wait to see this peewee level defensive structure.

MSL/Burrows/Robidas for you ladies and gents!

Reactions: Habano and BLONG7

JohnBlutarski

Apr 25, 2023
Rangers fan coming in peace.
I was flying in for the game tonight but found out the hard way that Air Canada is trash. My Canadian brothers and sisters... i am so sorry that this is your go to airline. The world deserved better than these clowns.
Dumb me didnt buy ticket insurance.
I have 2 tickets in section 332. Willing to let them go for a good price or would greatly appreciate a swap for next saturdays game. Ill even take a downgrade in seat quality on the swap. Just wanted to catch a habs home game before i died.
:(

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Can't wait to see moarr Gallagher and Matheson on the PP!

Can't wait to see the worst passive PK in NHL history!

Also can't wait to see this peewee level defensive structure.

MSL/Burrows/Robidas for you ladies and gents!
Sadly...............there is ton of truth in here......................that fu&*ing PK is gonna be the death of me....

Our special teams game is such a bad joke....poor goalies, rarely their fault on the PK.

I was flying in for the game tonight but found out the hard way that Air Canada is trash. My Canadian brothers and sisters... i am so sorry that this is your go to airline. The world deserved better than these clowns.
I have 2 tickets in section 332. Willing to let them go for a good price or would greatly appreciate a swap for next saturdays game. Ill even take a downgrade in seat quality on the swap. Just wanted to catch a habs home game before i died.
Gotta be locals on here, to help this poster???

Reactions: Phenom

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

Air Canada also left my cousin and his family stranded in mexico basically for an additional two days in a crappy hotel over the holidays.

Airlines in general are trash. I feel like the economy class is herded around in tight spaces like cattle.

Out here in western Canada, I find that Westjet is often the go to airline, however, I don't have good things to say about them either.

Reactions: Skip Bayless

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
You guys have to deal with air canada. I... i had no idea.

We've been dealing with a lot the past few years.
1NDhvsH.png

Reactions: dinodebino

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
So being passive as hell on the PK, playing Gallagher on the PP and awful defensive structure is due to roster? Ok sure man
Our roster is demolished man. Gallgher’s fine for the 2nd unit given what we have.

It’s not a coaching issue, it’s a roster one. And our PP percentage isn’t great but it’s respectable. Better than it should be if you look at the roster we have.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I used to be mad at spending money at the club the next morning, now I grew up and am upset spending money at the bell center.

Back in Montreal so I said why not. Going to regret this lol.
I refuse to buy anything more than a coffee hot chocolate or Tim Bits when I go.
My wife on the other hand doesn't feel the experience is complete without a hot dog. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad