GDT: Game 39: Bruins @ Sabres - 12/29 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Man do I miss Bob Woods...

He looks like a damn mirace worker right about now.

How did this PP ever finish #1?

lol
we have the players to be the one of the best PP units in the league yet we can't do anything with them and the drop pass shit only works when the opposing team is being lazy. It creates 2 on 1s and breakaway because a brain dead idiot can figure out what we are going to do after the 3rd consecutive drop pass.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
After 1:

Beaulieu has to stop these hesitations on holding the O zone. We got burned twice because he always hesitates.
Their score was super b.s. luck, but Risto did miss his check.
Reinhart has frustrated the shit out of me, but that pass on the goal was the best play of the game.
Still a 1 line team.
Dahlin has been pretty bad lately. He's slumping hard.
Hutton with a few nice ones to keep us in it

That period was a net bad one. We keep playing like this, and we're losing

Kevbeau

Sponsor
Jul 11, 2006
You could see the the Bruins D set up for whatever look the Sabres we’re bringing. Apparently whatever’s on the film is glaringly apparent

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
After 1:

Beaulieu has to stop these hesitations on holding the O zone. We got burned twice because he always hesitates.
Their score was super b.s. luck, but Risto did miss his check.
Reinhart has frustrated the **** out of me, but that pass on the goal was the best play of the game.
Still a 1 line team.
Dahlin has been pretty bad lately. He's slumping hard.
Hutton with a few nice ones to keep us in it

That period was a net bad one. We keep playing like this, and we're losing

Reinhart looking better tonight. Hope he stays with it.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I watch each Top line shift hoping for goals.

I watch everything else hoping not to allow one.

Such a hopeless team right now.
That's basically how watching this team works no excitement anyone other than the top line or a defenseman shooting.

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
Hutton has bailed out this team while the D is making his job 10x harder with turnovers. Anyone that hasn’t seen that is blind. Hutton looks shaky? Are you even seeing what positions this team is putting him in? He’s the reason it’s not 4-1 right now.

Reactions: oldgoalie

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Hutton has bailed out this team while the D is making his job 10x harder with turnovers. Anyone that hasn’t seen that is blind. Hutton looks shaky? Are you even seeing what positions this team is putting him in? He’s the reason it’s not 4-1 right now.

He's not shaky. He's trying to (over) compensate for the D in front of him.

Bad things happen when goalies have to do that.........

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Pretty much agreed, except I want a little more rebound control from Hutton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad