GDT: Game 37: Los Angeles Kings at Calgary Flames | Thursday, Dec 31 2015 - 6:00PM PT

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Ok, I don't want to be an *******. OP messed up with lines because of your previous game against Oilers, and maybe I was too chippy with my respond. No harm done, no need to call me up.

edit: and just to make sure, OP didn't post wrong line up for the Flames. He posted Flames first line and rest of the players were Oilers.

as you can see, we got our OP's back

Come-at-me-bro.jpg

Winger23

May 3, 2007
He did indeed have a rough time in Edmonton the other night.

So Sutter sits him to remind him he's a #7D on most teams, and on this team as well if Ehrhoff was playing more consistently.

Just curious, but do you have forbort ahead of mcbain? I think he's our 5 with forbort and errorhoff fighting for 6. I agree though it's definitely a message.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
McBain is quietly having a solid season. Not many points, but doing a good job otherwise.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Sounds like Ehrhoff and Forbort together?

I know we haven't won in calgary since the league started but we don't have to roll out the red carpet for them

No. I don't expect this. Forbort has played his minutes the last three game with Doughty and Martinez. McNabb has only played with DD. Muzzin has played with Martinez and McBain. And McBain has only played with Muzzin. This is all 5 on 5. Expect Ehrhoff to just replace McBain in this rotation.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Just curious, but do you have forbort ahead of mcbain? I think he's our 5 with forbort and errorhoff fighting for 6. I agree though it's definitely a message.

I've said it before, but in the bigger picture, McBain and Ehrhoff are redundant!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I've said it before, but in the bigger picture, McBain and Ehrhoff are redundant!

Not if someone gets hurt. Cheap depth is good.

Also one is lefty one righty but that's just a smaller nuance.

Generally agree though.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Not if someone gets hurt. Cheap depth is good.

Also one is lefty one righty but that's just a smaller nuance.

Generally agree though.

Knock on wood about injuries!! DS rotation the last few games is unconventional to say the least! But, if injuries do happen, it could help chemistry wise that everyone has played a bit with each other!!

scryan

May 1, 2013
Its ****ing new years eve Kings... Give yourself a reason to party. ****ing do this.

#Rivalry! (wait what?)

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Now remember everyone, be on your best behavior. We wouldn't want Flames fans coming in here and reading something offensive.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The idea that Calgary ended our season last year can suck a drainpipe. The Kings ended their own season by playing like **** for 82 games.

Yep.Just like many said because the Kings couldn't beat the lowly Oilers they shouldn't have made the the playoffs.

scryan

May 1, 2013
God I hate that call. D man clamps down on a guys stick, the other guy get called for the hook.

Yeah I hate those too.

So its probably the wrong time to complain... but **** it feels like Looch takes more then 1 penalty a game... Just feels like too much lately. Id be mad if he never got one, cause he needs to be throwing people around... but some restraint may be in order. We can only kill so many....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad