GDT: Game 37: Los Angeles Kings at Calgary Flames | Thursday, Dec 31 2015 - 6:00PM PT

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Sounds like Ehrhoff and Forbort together?

I know we haven't won in calgary since the league started but we don't have to roll out the red carpet for them

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Would like a win but, who cares. We're 3-0 on this trip with 6 points. So even a lost makes it a 3-1 trip and 6/8 points. Will take that on any road trip.

Can agree with that.

Would like to end Calgary, but **** it, let's party. No way we can crash through the best D in the league with 3 potential Norris nominees, 3 fantastic goaltenders, and a better Art Ross version of Patrick Kane. What's the point?

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
His point was boohoo, offer to help out instead of *****ing because as the disclaimer says this thread is for Kings fans not to appease Flames fans. Or just see yourself out.

Ok, I don't want to be an *******. OP messed up with lines because of your previous game against Oilers, and maybe I was too chippy with my respond. No harm done, no need to call me up.

edit: and just to make sure, OP didn't post wrong line up for the Flames. He posted Flames first line and rest of the players were Oilers.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Ok, I don't want to be an *******. OP messed up with lines because of your previous game against Oilers, and maybe I was too chippy with my respond. No harm done, no need to call me up.

edit: and just to make sure, OP didn't post wrong line up for the Flames. He posted Flames first line and rest of the players were Oilers.

It's all good.

Understand that part, just saying, it was fixed by a person who is putting hard work into our GDTs so if you want to help us figure out what the Flames lines are it's greatly appreciated.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
It's all good.

Understand that part, just saying, it was fixed by a person who is putting hard work into our GDTs so if you want to help us figure out what the Flames lines are it's greatly appreciated.

Yeah, I undestand. My post was written before he fixed that. I could've said that directly, but I guess I went a bit too much into sarcasm mode so it can look like me being an *******. Sorry about that.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yeah, I undestand. My post made before he fixed that. I could've said that directly, but I guess I went a bit too much into sarcasm mode so it can look like me being an *******. Sorry about that.

:laugh:

You'll fit right in around here. Cheers.

rajuabju

The One & Only
Dec 30, 2006
Los Angeles
Why on earth is McBain out. Dude has been as good as you can possibly want a 3rd pairing D to be.

If anything McNabb can sit for Ehrhoff.

Unless he's injured, or I missed some glaring mistake, I dont get why McBain is out.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Damn, I'm going to miss this game because of a party. That means I'll also miss all the Flames fans making fake accounts to troll our board again in case they win. I live off that ****. It was some of the most embarassing and hilarious stuff I've ever seen on HFboards.

With that said, I have no idea how we're going to beat the team of destiny who won an honorary Stanley Cup last year for beating us in the regular season. Pretty sure RP had pics of the banners from their ceremony.:laugh:

All snark aside, I legitamtely like Gaudreau. He's so much fun to watch.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
Damn, I'm going to miss this game because of a party. That means I'll also miss all the Flames fans making fake accounts to troll our board again in case they win. I live off that ****. It was some of the most embarassing and hilarious stuff I've ever seen on HFboards.

With that said, I have no idea how we're going to beat the team of destiny who won an honorary Stanley Cup last year for beating us in the regular season. Pretty sure RP had pics of the banners from their ceremony.:laugh:

All snark aside, I legitamtely like Gaudreau. He's so much fun to watch.

My favorite comment from a flames fan was that they beat us in a game 7 situation.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
My favorite comment from a flames fan was that they beat us in a game 7 situation.

I'm sorry the Flames won't make the playoffs this year. It was hilarious watching them get a match up with Van last year... All their hopes got up, they got excited, then got crushed in the next round.

Man, I should stop posting, apparently I'm in a bad mood... :laugh:

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Why on earth is McBain out. Dude has been as good as you can possibly want a 3rd pairing D to be.

If anything McNabb can sit for Ehrhoff.

Unless he's injured, or I missed some glaring mistake, I dont get why McBain is out.

Because he was brutally bad against the oil. Kinda slipped by everyone but Sutter.

Ron*

He did indeed have a rough time in Edmonton the other night.

So Sutter sits him to remind him he's a #7D on most teams, and on this team as well if Ehrhoff was playing more consistently.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Good luck getting the OTL point to your team. You play real hockey not Ducks/Coyotes trap hockey or Oilers/Canucks button hook hockey. I want you guys in the 2nd round if we miss out on Matthews.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad