GDT: Game 36: Montreal @ Tampa Bay, Sun. December 31st, 7 p.m. | RDS, TSN2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It's a game no one want to play and the Bolts have the bad habit of playing it down to our level, so who knows.
Yeah they do...
.Except for that five minute stretch when they salt the game away.
Tampa suck this year but they could sell off half their assets load up on picks and still be better than us.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Sergio Momesso!! LOL.............wait and see!! Emergency booth call up
I quite liked Sergio on TSN690 not gonna lie but go with this guy instead just because.. :)

1bcx8v4drjv01.jpg

Reactions: BLONG7

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I guess the Habs are getting Tampa's backup tonight (whoever that is). They should've saved Vasi for the easier game vs the Habs tonight since they really need the points.

Reactions: Runner77

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
I don't think there is enough.

Welp... wife's down with covid and accompanying nasty headache. If history any indication I am next. Yay to 2024!
oh no! good vibes your way hope everyone feels good soon

She's right, I couldn't afford her. I don't have enough money to buy all the alcohol I would need...
would need to help me out a bit and at least not wear Hartford Whaler colors… what a 1-1 borefest

Reactions: The Real Timo

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Lol... i don't think that will be required. With no Dvorak, this team is toast.
Didn't know Dvo was out tonight. Did his face break from laughing in this recent video or what? :sarcasm:

I've often heard that a Newfoundlander can make anyone laugh but I didn't quite believe it. I now believe it 100% after this video popped up on my YT. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad