GDT: Game 36: Coyotes @ Blues - FSAZ - 6PM - Meet Me In St. Louis

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Love Schmaltzs back pressure in the neutral zone. Hounding pucks. Obviously his neutral zone play the other direction is top-notch, and his controlled entries are sublime. Love that his emergence has allowed us to split up the two best players on the team in Garland and Dvorak. It’s great that we can roll out the short leash line, and then still have a Dvorak line also. It almost feels like having a real nhl team kinda.

And we don’t even have OEL!!

Reactions: Yandover and Muppet

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
cleanhits.substack.com
Remember when BA signed here and said he was living in the hotel next to the arena and pretty much only stayed in the hotel to sleep. It sounded like lip service at the time. Now I wonder if he truly picked apart everyone's game including the coaching staff. Watched through every game played, called players after watching a game and asked them what they liked disliked about it (athletes tend to remember everything about most matchups). Then came out of his hibernation with a set role for everyone and told the coaching staff this is who the players will be this season.

I don't know... this turn around has been jaw dropping.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
cleanhits.substack.com
Love Schmaltzs back pressure in the neutral zone. Hounding pucks. Obviously his neutral zone play the other direction is top-notch, and his controlled entries are sublime. Love that his emergence has allowed us to split up the two best players on the team in Garland and Dvorak. It’s great that we can roll out the short leash line, and then still have a Dvorak line also. It almost feels like having a real nhl team kinda.

And we don’t even have OEL!!

Wait until Dvo gets to play with someone like Jenik....hooo boy

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Stayed up and watched the replay.....

.... that is until 30 seconds left in the 3rd period when Cox dropped the channel for some reason. So I missed the tying goal and everything after.

Of course the channel game back after it was all over so I'm pissed off right now. There's another replay tomorrow afternoon so hopefully I'll get to see it.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Amazed the Coyotes are on this list considering "NHL History" goes back much further than the franchise. I'd like to get some blowout wins too...much better for my stress level.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Crazy schedule. Presumably also means whenever we do play the Avs and Wild, that's likely to also form part of long matchups against the same opponent.

Really hope OEL is ready for this weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad