BRUINS GDT GAME 36 7:08 PM - THE BEAR starts 2024 in historic Columbus - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
That’s the kind of positive thinking we need here!

Well we can only hope!

I hope not, they need to keep hold of thier picks and prospects. Wait until the off season, use cap space to get that center. It’s a transition year which I hope Sweeney meant he isn’t going to empty cupboard at the deadline

I understand this, indeed it's largely my position. Given the team's current roster and cap situation I genuinely won't mind if Sweeney does nothing this year. I don't want the GM mortgaging the house again. But at the same time it depends what's on the table. If there's a smart deal to be made that can land a center we can lock up long-term then that could be fine, depending on the cost.

Reactions: pgm16 and lopey

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Well we can only hope!

I understand this, indeed it's largely my position. Given the team's current roster and cap situation I genuinely won't mind if Sweeney does nothing this year. I don't want the GM mortgaging the house again. But at the same time it depends what's on the table. If there's a smart deal to be made that can land a center we can lock up long-term then that could be fine, depending on the cost.
To me if Potrias and Lohrei become regular good NHLers that’s a successful season. Everything else is bonus!

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

MQFxnym.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad