BRUINS GDT GAME 36 7:08 PM - THE BEAR starts 2024 in historic Columbus - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Dryden, ON
I told my mom the story of my first junior B fight today, which ended with me and a dislocated jaw

The disappointed look on her face somehow represents what I feel when I watch Danton Heinen
I think he’s been better this time around. Seems willing to use his body more in board battles instead of just digging around with his stick

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Well that was a period that happened. No harm done at least. Bs might wake up for the 2nd.
Me too;) a warm lap cat and boring hockey leading directly to an unplanned 💤
IMG_3666.jpeg

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Since Zacha is a better winger than a center and Geekie cannot possibly be taken seriously as a long-term top 6 C, continuing to use him there rather suggests that Morgan is a placeholder and Sweeney at least has the intention of trading a guy into that role by the deadline.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Unfortunately, I am pretty sure McDougall and Rehman will put it to us again. Mcdougall was biased and terrible a few games ago. I forget which one he did. However, Columbus is a pit and they get an officiating advantage because of it. The Bruins will have to play through it.
Actually, they were kind to us that period and we stunk on the pp. CBJ will got the majority of the power plays now.

Reactions: SPLBRUIN

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Since Zacha is a better winger than a center and Geekie cannot possibly be taken seriously as a long-term top 6 C, continuing to use him there rather suggests that Morgan is a placeholder and Sweeney at least has the intention of trading a guy into that role by the deadline.
I hope not, they need to keep hold of thier picks and prospects. Wait until the off season, use cap space to get that center. It’s a transition year which I hope Sweeney meant he isn’t going to empty cupboard at the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad