GDT: Game # 35 Rangers vs. Capitals - Part Deux - 7pm - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Laf has looked horrible. At this point I would send him down to Hartford. Give him more minutes. Let him marinate for next year.
His skating suggests he considers himself the focal point of his line. But he isn’t. How does the coach not note this or address it? And, if he does, what does that say about Laf?

MetalJaws

Mar 12, 2014
I only watch Laf when he's on the ice. Stands still a lot. Watches the play still instead of joining it. Does Quinn even watch tape?? He's been doing it since day one.

Have a conversation and show him what he's doing wrong. It's insane that Laf still is never in a play.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Laf has looked horrible. At this point I would send him down to Hartford. Give him more minutes. Let him marinate for next year.

He can’t go to the AHL because he is 19 and his junior team is currently operating. It’s NHL or QMJHL until next season.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Sorry I'm late... So...
A DQ team comes out unprepaired,
Rooney takes a stupid O zone penalty that would have sent some players to the bench for the rest of the night, but doesn't miss a shift,
K'Andre gets danced by noted dangler Nic Dowd because the guy won't play the body to save his life.

Did I miss anything?

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
His skating suggests he considers himself the focal point of his line. But he isn’t. How does the coach not note this or address it? And, if he does, what does that say about Laf?
He's played his whole life like that. You can't change it in 30-some odd games.

The coach should coach.

Reactions: CasusBelli

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
We look like my college practice squad playing the mid season Capitals.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
I only watch Laf when he's on the ice. Stands still a lot. Watches the play still instead of joining it. Does Quinn even watch tape?? He's been doing it since day one.

Have a conversation and show him what he's doing wrong. It's insane that Laf still is never in a play.
He didnt do this the first couple of games. It happened later.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
It's not just one coach, its Quinn, his staff, JG, and JD. It would be such an organizational failure if they aren't saying anything.

What does it say about the org if they think this is all OK though?

Reactions: CasusBelli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad