GDT: Game 35: Montreal @ Florida, 7 PM | TVAS, CityTV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Do we not have anyone better than armia or Dvorak ?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Holy shit

If that doesnt get Armia benched

Oh what am i saying, nutless MSL wont do shit to a vet. Sackless coach
And this is what I hate about MSL... he send Wifi cause presumably he wasn't responsible enough, yet he sticks with players that repeatadly take stupid penalties, make stupid plays, game after game after game. MSL is a joke.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Do we not have anyone better than armia or Dvorak ?

No , it's fine we aren't supposed to be good right now. The fact that we are in the hunt for a wildcard spot is comically a Habs thing to do.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
And this is what I hate about MSL... he send Wifi cause presumably he wasn't responsible enough, yet he sticks with players that repeatadly take stupid penalties, make stupid plays, game after game after game. MSL is a joke.
Barron is allowed to make as many mistakes as he wants lol

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Xhekaj is in the minors because there IS NO SPOT for him

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
"Trust me! I am Wall Street professional!" Makes me laugh whenever I hear it, probably because you will absolutely read that in comment sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad