GDT: Game 35: Montreal @ Florida, 7 PM | TVAS, CityTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Florida always smokes us. I expect the same. I haven't heard if it's Montembeault or Allen in tonight.

No lineup changes other than goaltending.

Caufield-Suzuki-Slafkovsky
Monahan-Evans-Anderson
Armia-Dvorak-Gallagher
Pezzetta-Stephens-Ylonen

Matheson-Savard
Guhle-Barron
Struble-Harris

Montembeault or Allen

Scratched: Kovacevic, Lindstrom, Primeau
Injured: Dach, Newhook, RHP, Pearson, Wideman, Price

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
No lineup changes.

1703960575250.png

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Florida always smokes us. I expect the same. I haven't heard if it's Montembeault or Allen in tonight.

No lineup changes other than goaltending.

Caufield-Suzuki-Slafkovsky
Monahan-Evans-Anderson
Armia-Dvorak-Gallagher
Pezzetta-Stephens-Ylonen

Matheson-Savard
Guhle-Barron
Struble-Harris

Montembeault or Allen

Scratched: Kovacevic, Lindstrom, Primeau
Injured: Dach, Newhook, RHP, Pearson, Wideman, Price
Allen starts as per RDS.
One of those games I am skipping. Not wasting a Saturday night to watch a beat down.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Allen starts as per RDS.
One of those games I am skipping. Not wasting a Saturday night to watch a beat down.
You don’t want to find out which Habs simp is going down to a chicken wing? (hope it doesn’t happen, obviously)

I’m rooting for the new and improved training staff to show their mettle. :sarcasm:

Seriously, would like to see a little more support from teammates when other teams take liberties.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
You don’t want to find out which Habs simp is going down to a chicken wing? (hope it doesn’t happen, obviously)

I’m rooting for the new and improved training staff to show their mettle. :sarcasm:

Seriously, would like to see a little more support from teammates when other teams take liberties.
I want to see Caufield drop them, if he’s not scoring he needs to make himself useful.

No Price again I see. Allen it is then.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Allen starts as per RDS.
I am going to give it one period... if this is anything like the Carolina game I am going back to binge watching Silicon Valley and then new Reacher episode.

I want to see Caufield drop them, if he’s not scoring he needs to make himself useful.

No Price again I see. Allen it is then.
Price is such a bum. Totally mailing it in just sitting there collecting paychecks :D

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
I am going to give it one period... if this is anything like the Carolina game I am going back to binge watching Silicon Valley and then new Reacher episode.

Price is such a bum. Totally mailing it in just sitting there collecting paychecks :D
Having fancy New year champagne with this guy I bet (his last 833k paycheck this year I hope he’ll be ok).

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Having fancy New year champagne with this guy I bet (his last 833k paycheck this year I hope he’ll be ok).

Yeah... it's tough to get by on that kind of pay. Just ask Runner.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Started Reacher too but am avoiding spinoff adult series, Reacharound.

Good first 2 episodes but that Hulklike main character looks near invincible. You can tell the guy doesn’t waste time on a couch watching mindless hockey games.

@Adam Michaels would probably have to include him in his Greek Gods HOF — impressive physique, albeit steroids or whatever he takes.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Matthew Upchuck will be taking liberties all night long and probably scoring a few goals. 5-2 Panthers.
Available at your local butcher.

Customer: Could I please have a subprime cut, something not too expensive?

Butcher: What’s the occasion?

Customer: I’ve got these undesirable guests coming over and need them to feel unwelcome so that they’ll leave sooner.

Butcher: I have just what you need! How about 10 lbs of upchuck?

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I thought Barren needed Laval time instead.

He does.....but that also goes with one of the main problem with the D-Squad.

We really need a real experienced top pairing D. It's fun to have prospect but we're throwing them to the wolves with no help and in role they shouldn't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad