GDT: Game #35 | Carolina vs Toronto | Thursday March 28th, 2013 | 7:00 PM LEAFS TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
they get hurricanes in saskatchewan?
j/k well done

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 24m
No Clarke MacArthur at Leafs morning skate. Appears he'll be out again tonight with upper-body injury.
Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 23m
Reimer in the home net at Leafs morning skate; expected to start v 'Canes; Lupul remains w Bozak-Kessel in line rushes; JVR w Kadri

Last edited:

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Big standings day...

Toronto vs Carolina
Ottawa vs NY Rangers ...keep the rangers down, we regain the two points on Sat.
Philadelphia vs NY Islanders ...drag the Isles down with a Phily death grip
Pittsburgh vs Winnipeg. ... Doesn't really matter but it could further crush Carolina's spirit knowing that they can't catch the peg for division lead sympathy playoff entry.
Florida vs Buffalo. ...would be a devasting loss for the Sabres, Florida could play spoiler down the stretch, they play hard with nothing to lose.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Nice GDT!! Sadly, Phil the weatherguy is in better shape than Phil the hockey player.:sarcasm:

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
:laugh:

2e657ix.jpg

Will somebody from nhl.com get McLaren a proper leafs uni already!?! :rant:

de78w.jpg

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Should be pretty fun to see that line going from the start. Now just the question if Kadri can work his magic again and get JVR going.

I hope so too. I personally think JVR is best suited in the Kadri wing TBH. Lupul and Kessel chemistry is just way off the charts and the goals in the past games should prove it.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I hate teams like Caroline with Ontario boys who play front of their families. Watch out for Staals and Skinner

Hero

Uncle Leo
Jul 2, 2009
heropuck.wordpress.com
Big standings day...

Toronto vs Carolina
Pittsburgh vs Winnipeg. ... Doesn't really matter but it could further crush Carolina's spirit knowing that they can't catch the peg for division lead sympathy playoff entry.
Florida vs Buffalo. ...would be a devasting loss for the Sabres, Florida could play spoiler down the stretch, they play hard with nothing to lose.

Our odds for playoffs could go up 4% if all goes well or down 6.5% if all goes wrong.

Funny enough we need to be hoping for all the Home teams to win tonight :P

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
with me in the lineup, we are now officially making the playoffs.:nod:
we will also win, the 1st round of the playoffs:nod:
look for kadri to lead us to the win tonight:nod:
all hail to our leader,cup67, KADRI:)
GO LEAFS GO:handclap::yo:

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Big standings day...

Toronto vs Carolina

Given my hate for the Jets. Hope they get blown away tonight. Still want to face them in the first round but my god I love seeing them lose

Punch Drunk Loov

Thought Viktor Loov was going to be a guy
Dec 6, 2011
Some very winnable games in the schedule, playoffs boys, I would be so happy if we played Winnipeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad