GDT: Game #35 | Carolina vs Toronto | Thursday March 28th, 2013 | 7:00 PM LEAFS TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Also does anyone think we're wasting Mcclement on the 4th line? Sure he plays the P.K but he will likely be under 10 minutes on the 4th line. He's a very valuable bottom 6 player and I would like to see him move up to the top 9 on the 3rd line with Grabovski and Frattin. I haven't seen a lot out of Hamilton in the two games... hasn't been bad, but hasn't been good either. Bring up Mcclement to the top 9! Put Hamilton as our 4th line centre he's played it before... and that line likely plays under 4 minutes.

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
Just win please. 'Canes always seem to do well against the Leafs lets just hope today is not the day they end their slump. Hoping Kadri gets on the scoresheet as well!

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Honestly, unless we break into top 4, I hope we stay firmly in 6th so we would face one of Jets/Caps/Canes, rather than Habs/Bruins/Pens.

I actually disagree. 6th is the last place I want the team to finish. I don't want to hear reporters/fans making jokes that a TOR/WPG is a weak matchup. Plus WPG is going to be in the west after this season, so a matchup wouldn't have much of a long term meaning.

But a matchup with a North East rival? I would kill to see us compete for 7 games against the Habs! Big games, with real meaning, between two epic and storied franchises. Now that would be fun to watch! Or seeing the stocked Pen's roster in the playoffs, against our home boys!? Even in defeat that would be awesome.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Just win. Or else it'd be second straight year where we lose season series X-0 (for more than 2 games played).

SpeakerForTheDead

Aug 2, 2005
Brampton/Chicago
Also does anyone think we're wasting Mcclement on the 4th line? Sure he plays the P.K but he will likely be under 10 minutes on the 4th line. He's a very valuable bottom 6 player and I would like to see him move up to the top 9 on the 3rd line with Grabovski and Frattin. I haven't seen a lot out of Hamilton in the two games... hasn't been bad, but hasn't been good either. Bring up Mcclement to the top 9! Put Hamilton as our 4th line centre he's played it before... and that line likely plays under 4 minutes.
McClement plays 15-16 minutes every game. He plays on the 4th line but also gets shifted in as an extra centreman during d-zone faceoffs.

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
If it were up to me, the lines would be (healthy team):

Lupul-Bozak-Kessel
JVR-Grabovski-Kulemin
MacArthur-Connolly-D'Amigo
Komarov-McClement-Ryan (Kenny)

Phaneuf-Gunnarsson
Gardiner-Liles
Komisarek-Marshall

I don't understand why Lombardi was traded. :shakehead

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
Win today, we would need 5 wins in our last 13 games to likely make the playoffs. Any OTL on top of those 8 other games of that would be the cherry on the top.

Bowie

Rusholme Ruffians
Feb 9, 2011
London, ON

Lupul-Bozak-Kessel
JVR-Grabovski-Kulemin

Phaneuf-Gunnarsson
Gardiner-Liles
Komisarek-Marshall

Thank god it isn't up to you.

Go Leafs go!

Dr Turk

Jul 4, 2008
Toronto
Thats what people said about the Boston game and look how that went :yo:

I would absolutely love to be proven wrong haha

Lupul-Bozak-Kessel
JVR-Grabovski-Kulemin

Phaneuf-Gunnarsson
Gardiner-Liles
Komisarek-Marshall

This is a parody account right?:laugh:

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Looks like it will be the last meeting with this team. Glad it's over.

We need a win here. They already beat us twice.

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007

Lupul-Bozak-Kessel
JVR-Grabovski-Kulemin

Phaneuf-Gunnarsson
Gardiner-Liles
Komisarek-Marshall

That team would have "HANTA YO, LET'S GO" instead of "Burn The Boats" as their dressing room motto.

They'd be Let's Going right into a lottery pick.

arashikag3

Mar 28, 2013
hope it's a good game tonight and by good game, i mean i hope the leafs win. got some decent seats at the acc, $15 beers here i come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad