GDT: Game 33 - Winnipeg Jets @ Boston Bruins - Thursday, December 22nd, 2022 - 6:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/POWER 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
tattooed-shakespeare-mathew-mcfarren.jpg

Yo, what light through yonder Eastern rink breaks?
And yea verily, they say,
Uneasy lies the head that wrestles the bear, and yet -

We of the ‘Peg accept thy thrown gauntlet.

Aye; the Canadian media itself is typically quiet
And as such but whispers the spangled entrance of our wounded squad
Into Boston.

Now - to business.
Come, you playas:
Gauss, Kyle Effing, Fjallboy, JoeMoe, Doobs and Schuffles -
Let fester your typically offensive thoughts,

Pull the pink’d tutu and parasol off the tightroped Bruins before us,
And fill Ullmark’s helm to the toe top-full with the rubber
Aye, vulcanized rubber of direst cruelty!

Make thick my Steigl,
To stopper the access and passage to remorse,
That no compunctious visitings of Marchand-licked Pasta
Shake thy fell purpose, nor keep peace between
The effect and it!

Come, Bruins, to be ensnared in Jet’s humble embrace,
Let the bear be immolated well.

Last edited:

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012

Interesting D pairs. Bowness is probably doing to have a vet on each pairing but this is a huge opportunity for both Samberg and Ville. For Samberg to show that he belongs in the top 4. Pionk is very chaotic and not the easiest player to play with so it will be a challenge for Samberg.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I’m going to go see my friend Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitzweimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönendanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm tonight, and thus will have to miss the game.

I’ll be rooting for the Jets to end the Bruins’ streak. Go Jets Go!

Will have to catch up with you all after I have the chance to watch the game tomorrow morning.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I'm not worried about this game ... win or lose its only one game.
The Bruins scored 7 goals on Maurice's new team on Monday ... the Bruins are going to find out this Jet team plays nothing like Maurice's old Jet team.
My prediction Bruins will be thinking more about tomorrow's game with the Devils and assume playing the Moose tonight will be an easy win ... oh boy are they going to be in for a surprise when they lose.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I have faith in the guys.

In a long season you want to see your team compete every night, play to their systems, and show passion and determination.

This is a great opportunity for the Jets to measure themselves against the very best.

We might not win this one but as long as the other boxes are checked I'll be happy.

If we do win I think the NHL really starts to take notice of the Jets as a dark horse threat in the West.

Go Jets Go!!!

I don't think the dark horse label would fit anymore at that point.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
If there's one thing I know about bears after literally hundreds of encounters over 15 years it's this:
Bears are cowards.

Man, whenever I say this about black bears, people stare at me funny - but it's true!

Its true about black bears - various kinds of brown ones, not so much. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad