GDT: Game 33: Preds vs Oilers 7:00 PM CST "Score More than Them Again Edition!!!"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StarvinArvyn33

Jun 18, 2010
Yesterday
Halischuk scratched tonight.

He's been one of our best forwards since he got the call back up.

With Wilson out Trotz has to pick a new whipping boy. Really surprised Mueller isnt sitting in favor of Hali. I dont see how Muellers faceoff ability outweighs Halis well balanced game.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Halischuk scratched tonight.

He's been one of our best forwards since he got the call back up.

This is what Trotz is known best for. Penalizing the young guys for doing things right. Matt scored a goal Saturday night, then gets benched then next night. SK should be the one on the bench.

StarvinArvyn33

Jun 18, 2010
Yesterday
franchise record set last game with us scoring 4 goals in a 3:04 span. I remember a comment awhile back askign when the last time we scored 2 goals in a minute was...

Well there ya go hahah.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Yeah it just doesn't make sense to me. By all accounts he responded very well by the assignment in MKE..he works hard on the ice and has been producing lately..oh well.

On another note, I'm super pumped to have Horny back in the lineup tonight!

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
It was either Butler or Hali getting scratched with Hornqvist in. Mueller is a center and he'll be playing till Gaustad comes back.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
halischuk scratched is a joke. please someone in this thread tell me the ****ing logic? he looked like the halischuk of last season.

i honestly think the problem is we have so many mediocre, redundant players here that who gets scratched is a flip of coin with trotz. doesn't really seem to use any logic.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
farquaad with a giveaway early. he hasnt sucked lately to where i can use him name like i love to lol.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Sellout streak has to be over. Thousands of empty seats

I've been to 5 games so far this year and every game the sections I have been in have started at about 50% capacity, but by the end of the 1st, they are nearly full. Idk why people come in so late but that's what it looks like.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad