Post-Game Talk: Game #33: Canucks win 2-0 against the Hurricanes || "Shutout" - John Garrett

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
I found the game a bit on the frustrating side to watch but all the same I'm pumped about the important

and well earned 2 points

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
i think it is a valid point. they have proven to play pretty good against poor teams (unlike in some seasons where they would take these nights off,) but their record against the big boys is questionable

Of course it's valid. You're the type of guy who talks about all the good looking women he's been with ... on his honeymoon.

Seriously Captain, there's other tools in that box to play with.

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
Nice to see the defense, goaltending, and depth scorers take the ball and run with it over the last week with the Sedins struggling.

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
Watching highlights on TSN That's Hockey Tonight with Steve K. Martin Biron is his co host and it's awful. His accent is so thick awful to listen to.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Lack's SV% shoots up to .925, Luongo has climbed his way up to .918.
Things are looking better. :)

Finkle is Einhorn

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
Goaltending wasteland for a decade, and now the Canucks are lousy with solid netminders. A fan who started following the Canucks post Luongo has no idea how good they have it.

Hammer Time

May 3, 2011
This month is an easy schedule for us. No good teams except Boston and Chicago. It's nice that we're actually taking advantage ... woot 5 game win streak!

Wetcoaster

The Swedish Chef has earned his 5 star review!
SWEDISH_CHEF_by_Hellion_Kat.jpg

Eddie has traded in his chef hat for the Haida Hat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad