Post-Game Talk: Game #33: Canucks win 2-0 against the Hurricanes || "Shutout" - John Garrett

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
It's almost too bad they got the EN goal. A 1-0 shutout woulda been too perfect.

Love hockey sometimes. That they get a shutout after last night's ending. :laugh:. Love Garrett.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
PORR.gif

Attaboy, Eddie! Great game.

I also LOL'd hard at Garrett's little "shutout" spaz at the end. Hilarity.

It was a grind of a game, but another notch in the W column is what matters. Onward and upward!

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
what did garrett say this time?

yesterday he said shutout and Edmonton scored with 9 seconds left... So they all gave him a hard time about it..

Today he waited until the game was over and said "SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT"

Lord Flacko*

i think it is a valid point. they have proven to play pretty good against poor teams (unlike in some seasons where they would take these nights off,) but their record against the big boys is questionable

Well for starters we played well in our loss against Chicago and our last loss against the Sharks.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I wonder if Weber comes in for Alberts next game, Alberts with 6 mins of ice time (and I think zero ice time in the 3rd). :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad