BRUINS GDT GAME 33 12/27 7:40 PM - A wounded bear shuffles off to Buffalo - TNT, MAX, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Yes, they do, God bless them.

They just haven't had much to root for in the intervening years between introducing these black goat's head jobs and reintroducing them this season as a third Jersey.
Goats head. Yeah, that's it! I was trying to figure out what it looks like since it doesn't really look like a Buffalo. I like their old logo but if they want to sell more jerseys they ought to come up with something better than those uni's. The B on the shoulder looks dumb too.

Reactions: GordonHowe

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Goats head. Yeah, that's it! I was trying to figure out what it looks like since it doesn't really look like a Buffalo. I like their old logo but if they want to sell more jerseys they ought to come up with something better than those uni's. The B on the shoulder looks dumb too.
I was glad when they went back to their original color scheme and design. Those are classic uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad