BRUINS GDT GAME 33 12/27 7:40 PM - A wounded bear shuffles off to Buffalo - TNT, MAX, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I don't love the national broadcasts either but people really love to go on and on and on about how much they hate it. The horse is dead and buried.
No it isn't. How many more this year? And if the NHL gets its way there'll be more and more every year.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
buffalo now playing a glorified version of pond jockey...Bs can't score on 2 breakaways and two 2 on1s ...otherwise they get to post six or more

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Bruins need to practice our odd man rushes, can't continually go on not even getting good chances out of them.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
I went to one Sabres game against the Leafs at Keybank and the fanbase was about 50/50. (My buddy I went with is a Leafs fan) and the majority of Buffalo fans seemed to be the older crowd and the majority of Toronto fans there were younger. Buffalo won in the 3rd but it wasn't looking good until Eichel did his thing but it was mostly Leaf fans left to watch their team lose. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad