BRUINS GDT GAME 33 12/27 7:40 PM - A wounded bear shuffles off to Buffalo - TNT, MAX, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
People (including myself) can complain about this team’s struggles all they want.

But the fact that this is “working” as well as it is this season is fairly remarkable given what little they had to work with in terms of roster construction
Agreed. It is fun.

Yet last April is in everyones mind.

Lot of games to play. Enjoy it.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
1703730489923.png

iu

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
  • Haha
Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Gotcha. My sister is the one who noticed it so I’ll let her know :)

The arena is owned by Erie County and operated by Pegula Sports and Entertainment. It is likely any large-scale renovations of seating and building structure that are similar to ones done in many NHL arenas built in the 1990s would require assistance from the county and New York State.

Since purchasing the team in 2011, Pegula has paid for many capital improvements on his own. He spent more than $10 million in 2011 alone for the renovation of the team’s locker rooms, training facilities and for upgrades to the ice plant and Zambonis. And part of the $172.2 million he spent in advance of the opening of LECOM Harborcenter in 2014 was for the parking garage and pedestrian walkway that connect the building to the adjacent arena.

Reactions: Alicat and hrdpuk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad