GDT: Game 32: Panthers at Blackhawks | Dec. 8, 2013 | 6:00 PM CT | WGN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilrider

Mar 27, 2012
Chicago Burbs
Was the Crow injury that bad? Missed it...

He was moving to his right and went down on his stomach, just like Khabi did, and could not get up under his own power or skate off the ice. Training staff had to push him to the bench in a standing position. Probably a groin tear is my guess.

w00d

Remember the Roar
Oct 14, 2011
Chicago Stadium
Was the Crow injury that bad? Missed it...

He was prone & couldn't get up by himself, just like Khabibulin in Nashville.

I guess we'll see how much Antti Raanta is worth. Let's hope that Kent Simpson never has to touch the ice.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Hopefully its just a pulled groin and not a complete tear. Probably sits out of Olympics now, but that might be better long run for the Hawks repeat chances. What I'm interested to see is if Raanta plays well if that will create some controversy when Crow comes back since he's played OKAY to this point.

ralph0226

Jun 1, 2010
Hopefully its just a pulled groin and not a complete tear. Probably sits out of Olympics now, but that might be better long run for the Hawks repeat chances. What I'm interested to see is if Raanta plays well if that will create some controversy when Crow comes back since he's played OKAY to this point.

This is Raanta's chance, hope he makes the best of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad