2024-25 Roster Thread #1: The Beginninging

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The rate at which he shot the puck in that game at 5v5 is almost twice as much as Owen Tippett throughout the entire season. And Tippett was second the league in total shot attempts last year....Just one game, so lets see

5v5
View attachment 910554

PP
View attachment 910556

Zero shots below the dots 5v5. Almost every one top of circles and above. I've mentioned before his shot selection is very Laine-esque. People hilariously misunderstand how the best shooters in the league score. It's HARD to get chances near the net, especially through individual creating. It's not like Gauthier being a chucker + settler was unknown.

FORJeMn.png
YUNtDdF.png

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Zero shots below the dots 5v5. Almost every one top of circles and above. I've mentioned before his shot selection is very Laine-esque. People hilariously misunderstand how the best shooters in the league score. It's HARD to get chances near the net, especially through individual creating. It's not like Gauthier being a chucker + settler was unknown.

FORJeMn.png
YUNtDdF.png
You know I know this!:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad